This is a round trip through the cote rouge, the north mediterranean sea cost of Catalonia (Costa Brava) and the southern of France. It starts in Figueres, and heads to Llançà, to start the curved road with many hills and tunnels through Portbou and to the frontier with France. In France, we sleep in Banyuls Sur Mer. Other beautiful villages are Colliure and Port Vendres. Arribing at Argeles, you head west in a flat road to le Volou, and then return to Spain through le col de le Perthus and La Junquera. Then direct to Figueres with the National Road n.2.
Podeu contactar amb firstname.lastname@example.org per mes informacio.
You can contact with email@example.com for further information.
You can find diferent routes by writing this tags in the search box:
- WCRVBB, for cyclotourist routes with saddlebags around the world.
- DCRVBB, for one day routes around Europe.
- KCRVBB, for one day routes with kids around Europe.
- BCNVBB, for one day routes around Barcelona.
- COLVBB, for climbings of Tour de France, Vuelta a España, Giro di Italia, ...
- RBTTCASSA, for MTB routes around Cassa de la Selva (Girona).
The WCRVBB routes can be found also in http://www.everytrail.com
The WCRVBB project is available at this address (click here to access).