Descripción del sitio
St. Ives Parish Church (also known as the Church of St. Ia) is a lovely 15th-century church on the harbor of the popular seaside resort of St. Ives in Cornwall. This site has been a place of Christian worship since the 5th or 6th century, but construction on the present building began in 1410 and was completed in 1434.
Learn more: Church of St. Ia, St. Ives
Category: English Parish Churches