Descripción del sitio
The Basilica of St. Andoche in Saulieu, Burgundy, was founded as an abbey church in the 6th century and rebuilt as a collegiate church in the 12th century. It became a Minor Basilica in 1919. It is famed for its magnificent carved capitals depicting biblical stories and medieval scenes. Also of note are the 14th-century choir stalls, which are carved with two biblical scenes and a variety of other figures.
Learn more: Basilica of Saint Andoche, Saulieu